SEO is the abbreviation for Search Engine Optimization, a digital marketing strategy that focuses on a website’s presence in search results on search engines like Google. Every business needs to grab the customers’ attention to the company, and this; you need to make sure that they are aware of your presence online. Website SEO is a very crucial element of digital marketing to boost the search for the commercial front. A presentable website SEO is a critical part of building trust among the mass. It should be innovative as there are already many websites out there, which increases the competition, so one needs to stand out. Here are some tips,
I. IMPROVE PAGE SPEED WITH LAZY LOAD–
Lazy loading means deferring the loading of non-critical resources at page load time. In simple words, the images or videos will load when they are visible on the page. This step will reduce the initial page load time, page weight, and system resource usage—the three help, as mentioned above, in the performance.
· Page speed helps in fast loading pages that provide a better user experience for the visitors. As said, the quicker, the better.
· Load your site on various devices with a mixture of WiFi and cellular connections.
II. IMPROVE CLICK-THROUGH –
The click-through ratings help to build the website’s SEO rankings. Improving the click-through on the first page would increase the number of visitors. And this will Indicate Google to show your site as much as possible to users, this will bring you great traffic and an increase in ranking on SERP.
· Add a keyword in the URL.
· Add a descriptive and short URL.
III. SET UP SEO TOOLS –
They are necessary to analyze and improve the website’s performance. They provide us all the analytics and important measures which are crucial for your website. And for indexing also you need to set up your site on the search console after that you will be able to see your site on Google.
· GOOGLE SEARCH CONSOLE- this tool helps you to find SEO technical problems. The search console shows where you rank, and since there is no third-party involvement, Google search provides reliable data.
· GOOGLE ANALYTICS- It is a great tool to know how people find your website or use them and identify the websites that bring traffic to your website with all demographics.
IV. FIND THE KEYWORDS THAT THE CUSTOMERS search–
Website keywords are one of the most powerful tools; you must know how to find the keywords searched by your customers. To do that, one can,
· Find keywords with Google Suggest. Type the keyword in the search bar, and notice the keywords that Google shows. It gives an idea about the website keywords which the customers search.
· Use the keywords in the title, headlines; this increases the weight on the rest of the content. It would help you be amongst the top of the searches as it includes a relevant title topic of your website.
V. FIX THE TECHNICAL SEO ISSUES AND MAKE YOUR WEBSITE MOBILE FRIENDLY-
A technical SEO problem can bring down the ranking, and you must fix it. In today’s time, Google runs on mobile, and many of its users search through mobiles, so;
· Make sure that your website is mobile-friendly. From information search to purchasing, the use of mobile has increased rapidly. Having a mobile-friendly website would increase the ranking.
VI. CREATE SOLUTION FOCUSED CONTENT–
most of the time, people come to Google when searching for an answer to any problem to make it customer-friendly.
· Produce your content with your customer in your mind. Your website should have the most basic answer to a problem; this would help you increase your searches. To make content for what, you should provide a solution to search for what is most frequently asked questions. Create content that is enough to know the problem your clients have.
· Write more content on your page; understand what is relevant to your customers. The page should be detailed so, and it is the purpose of your page. It is clear to the visitors.
· Have a content strategy, have a plan in your mind that how would your site look.
VII. SEO FRIENDLY IMAGES AND VIDEOS–
You put so much effort into making the website user-friendly and improving the errors at the site but don’t neglect the images. Images can be great content for website SEO.
· Focus on making the images by giving attention to resolution and size. Optimize the pictures with suitable keywords for description.
· Images tell a thousand words, photos should add an aesthetic look to your site.
VIII. USE CORRECT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR–
it is not new that everyone gets impressed by smart and attractive content. To build trust among the customers and keep them hooked, you must use correct spelling and grammar.
· Use apps to check spelling and grammar.
· Please pay attention to your content, and it should be easy to read.
· Minimize writing the blogs that people are least interested in.
IX. PARTNER WITH OTHERS AND TRY GUEST BLOGGING–
Guest Posting is the best way to increase traffic and build great awareness organically on the SERP.
co-host or work on with the same person on a blog. Doing this will lead to the promotion by them and by you, increasing searches from both sides.
· Share their content on your page and ask them to do the same. Comment on posts; this might throw light on your website.
You don’t need to search more for guest posting sites here I already have a 60+ DA Guest posting Sites
X. UPDATE THE CONTENT DAILY –
post regularly, even if you have engaging content; put up content. By doing this, Google would acknowledge your website as a good source for searchers. Once or twice a week will work sufficiently.
· Writing well-researched content. Format the content well; use subheadings, include keywords, use different fonts to have a better website SEO.
In this blog, we discussed most common and important principles which help you gain good amount of traffic and users for your site. this also help you to make a marketing strategy to spread more awareness for your product or brand organically.
For more deep knowledge about Digital marketing Visit our Blogs.