Many of you had heard the term “landing pages,” which is a widespread term in digital marketing.
Landing pages are very important for a marketer to make a profit for their clients.
A landing page is a page where you want consumers to land on. In marketing, pages are used to target a specific audience for a niche except for the homepage and your other page.
You can make many marketing strategies using the data from landing pages.
You can develop great lead generation pages specifically for your product or newsletter.
A good landing page will do its job to convince the consumer that what he is looking for is there and now he/she can just buy it.
Many best marketers suggest making many landing pages for specific audiences for your business.
So now you are wondering how you can make it, do you need any coding skills, or what it takes to make it.
Here is the answer that you can make a landing page in just minutes and start gaining insights from that. There are many software on the internet but here is the best 7 landing page builders list to start working.
Hubspot is a very reputable marketing company and they are also famous for their best tools for marketing and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
Landing page creator by HubSpot is a part of the marketing Hub package in which got many things like analytics, forms, CRM, lead management, etc.
You can tie your CRM and landing page together to manage the data very properly and use it to manage your relations with your customers.
- It includes 13 well-designed free templates (+ hundreds more from HubSpot marketplace).
- Templets are also mobile responsive.
- It also provides A/B testing for every single element on the site.
- Tie CRM and landing pages.
- Integrate many tools with Hubspot in one go.
- It will get more expensive on higher plans.
- Lacks AMP mobile pages.
Leadpages are very easy to use the tool. It just takes minutes to make a landing page. It’s just dragging and drop functionality.
It’s basically made for agencies and their higher-tier accounts. They do not more focus on the high-ticket enterprise customer.
It is the cheapest among all the list. If you are looking for a page builder quickly and cheaply- this could be the best option.
But for more functionality (a/b testing and integration), it can cost you more to access them.
- Drag and drop functionality
- 156 templates
- Mobile friendly
- Alert bars and pop-up boxes.
- Integrated Facebook and builder
- A/B testing, email triggers, and certain integration are for higher plans.
- Lacks enterprise-level security and management.
Click funnels is the best software among all of these. It provides you the best solution for your needs and you can generate a landing page in minutes.
They are just the best and they provide out of the box solution that anyone can love.
Many big companies, coachings, entrepreneurs are running their funnels using click funnels.
If you are a business of selling courses or other online courses and want to manage your work and minimize it with a click funnel.
- Best for beginners.
- Easy to use
- Its USP is generating leads, generating sales, and online events
- They have many pre-build funnels.
- A/B TESTING
- Less customization than other builders.
- Fewer features are included in enterprise-grade software.
Unbounce is totally focused on the conversations. This software is all about making your profit and not make consumers bounce back.
It guaranteeing that you can quickly and effortlessly make landing pages that convert like crazy.
Unbounce makes some best decisions that are focused on made user’s actions on a page.
It makes dynamic text replacement allows you to make the best SEM landing pages to be hyper-targeted for a specific audience.
Its CRM management is so good that you can make sales funnel and do a great implementation with all tracks.
- Drag and drop functionality
- 125+ AI-powered templates
- Amp ready pages
- Best CRM management
- Dynamic text replacement.
- Redirect and integration are only available in the premium version.
MailChimp is the best email marketer’s landing page builder.
It is totally an email marketing software but it also has a landing page builder. It doesn’t provide so many of features as others are providing.
But it’s the price is good for which it is providing. For a small business, it is good to deal with.
- Drag and drop
- Automatically fetches content from your website on your landing page.
- You can easily tie up your landing page with a MailChimp campaign.
- To customize URLs you need to buy an add-on.
- Not solely a landing page software.
GetResponse is an all-in-one marketing tool(like HubSpot), it also provides many more features more than a page builder.
You will get multiple tools for the price of one but for more features, you need to pay as you know they are a company and they don’t want you to use only one tool of theirs.
So if you are using their services then its a good deal for you, you must go for it.
- You get access to 5000+ Shutterstock Photos to use on your page.
- You can easily put countdowns to increase conversions.
- A/B testing.
- Full marketing suite of tools.
- Publish with your domain or with GetResponse.
- A landing page builder is not their primary product.
- Gets expensive on an enterprise level.
7. Kickoff labs:-
Kickoff labs are designed for those consumers who want to launch a viral marketing contest. Their builder helps you to easily set up a campaign with a viral loop such as leaderboards, bonuses, coupons, and more!
You can use it anywhere such as landing page, popup, slide-in bar, or Custom HTML.
- 45 customizable templates.
- Famous for viral content.
- Includes widgets.
- Used only for viral landing pages.
- 2000 visitors/ month limit on Hobby plan.
- A/B testing, multiple campaigns, custom domains are in higher plans.
So above there is a list of 7 best landing page builders I want to share with you because I want you all to grow and make your business profitable by these tools and reduce your hard work and start doing smart work and then save your time.
Thank you !